- Put together an email marketing strategy aligned with your existing marketing objectives -- generating sales or leads, expanding visibility or market share, gaining market intelligence, and more.
- Conduct a test campaign to give you an affordable way to judge the feasibility of marketing your product or service by email.
- Build your own in-house email database, providing you with a valuable, re-usable asset you can put to work to get your products in front of your target audience regularly.
- Find opt-in email lists and newsletter ad space that can deliver your marketing message to your target market and help you build your marketing database.
- Create an email publication that attracts and serves your target customers and that regularly places your business name, products, and services in front of a willing audience.
- Find and implement the best email marketing technologies for your specific marketing needs and budget, allowing you to successfully manage your email lists and marketing campaigns.
- Track and measure the results of your campaigns so you can evaluate your marketing methods and discover what really works.
- Set up new sections and pages on your Web site, or revise it so that it dovetails with your marketing efforts and functions better as a tool for selling, communicating, and building profits.
- Plan and execute other marketing activities such as Web advertising, publicity, linkage campaigns, and search engine positioning, as well as conventional offline marketing communications and direct response promotions -- providing an integrated effort focused on increasing market share and sales.